Order before 7pm for next day delivery
Rise™ provides 125mg of naturally sourced Caffeine from unroasted Robusta Coffee beans combined in a scientifically proven 1:2 ratio with the amino acid L-theanine. A whopping 5.5g of Blueberry Juice Powder, Citicoline CDP-Choline, Acetyl L-Carnitine and Creapure ® Creatine all dosed, unlike many other supplements at human effect levels.
Rise also delivers a comprehensive electrolyte formula from Coconut, Watermelon and Cucumber powder to ensure cellular hydration and a precision B-Vitamins blend to support energy production.
Full Ingredient List
HMN Optimise (*1) : (Blueberry Juice powder, Creapure ® Creatine Monohydrate, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Citicoline CDP- Choline, L-Theanine, Caffeine (from natural coffee extract), Pantothenic acid). HMN Energy (*3): (Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin) HMN Hydrate (*4): (Coconut water powder, Watermelon juice powder, Cucumber fruit powder, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium), Citric acid, Natural flavours, sweetener (Sucralose)
*NRV% Nutrient reference value.
Suitable for vegans, gluten free, allergen free.
Blueberry Juice Powder
- Source of Antioxidants
- May help improve memory (2)
- Great natural colour and flavour
- Blueberries may help reduce inflammation (1)
Blueberries are a small, blue-purple fruit that belongs to the genus vaccinium. They, and dark coloured berries like them (Blackberries, Cherries, Haskap berries) are key additions to the diet of anyone looking to perform optimally. Blueberries possess neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory properties (1) and are a source of antioxidants. Studies on animals and humans have shown potential improvement in memory after blueberry supplementation (2).
Creapure® - Creatine Monohydrate
- Key role in energy production
- Supports mental and physical demands
- May support cognitive performance in vegans & vegetarians (3)
Creatine is a molecule that’s produced in the body from amino acids, it is vital for proper neural and brain functioning. It stores high-energy phosphate groups in the form of phosphocreatine which are donated to ADP, regenerating it to ATP, the primary energy carrier in the body. This role in energy production is particularly relevant under conditions of high energy demand such as intense physical or mental activity.
Creatine has been demonstrated to potentially increase cognition (memory, learning, and performance) in people with no dietary creatine intake, like vegetarians and vegans (3). These benefits also appears to extend to the sleep deprived and elderly people without any salient cognitive decline. Studies have shown that supplementing Creatine in a rested state (after sleep) may increase cognitive function for young Omnivores (3).
- Derivative of Acetylcholine
- Combination of Cytidine & Choline
- Partially converts into Uridine
- Linked to attentional performance. (5)
Citicoline CDP-Choline is a derivative of the neurotransmitter, Acetylcholine, which plays a role in motivation, arousal, attention, learning, and memory. Upon use in supplemental form, Citicoline CDP-Choline breaks down into Choline and Cytidine, with the Cytidine then partially converted into Uridine. Citicoline CDP-Choline is a highly absorbable (4) brain-health nutrient and nootropic, linked to potential attentional performance (5). It is an expensive and rarely-used addition in it’s full efficacy. Often inferior sources of Choline are used instead, or it is used in doses well outside the necessary levels to have an impact.
HMN 24 ® recommends 500mg of Citicoline CDP-Choline taken daily, with one serving in the morning with Rise (™) and one serving in the afternoon with Flow ® . Both products contain 250mg of Citicoline CDP-Choline.
Natural Caffeine Extract from coffee bean
- May improve concentration.(*2)
- May increase alertness. (*5)
- Provides mental stimulation.
Caffeine is a powerful stimulant and it can be used to improve physical strength and endurance. It is classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation. Rise (™) contains a caffeine source that is naturally derived from coffee beans. Caffeine has been shown to potentially improve alertness and concentration (*2, *5)
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR)
- Highly bioavailable form of Carnitine
- Synergistic with Citicoline CDP-Choline
- Burns fat as a fuel for energy
- Key metabolic system support.
L-Carnitine is a compound produced by the body from lysine and methionine. It may be potentially synergistic with Citicoline CDP-Choline. L-Carnitine is acetylated to produce Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR), which is similar, but crosses the blood-brain barrier more efficiently. Carnitine is best known for its involvement in the mitochondrial oxidation of long-chain fatty acids. Carnitine serves an important role in the burning of fat for fuel and ferrying fatty acids across the walls of the mitochondria, where they are oxidized and turned into energy.
- Amino acid found in Green Tea
- Synergistic potential when used with Caffeine
- May improve performance and mood (when used with Caffeine) (6)
L-Theanine is an amino acid that is not common in the diet and is deemed a non dietary amino acid, similar to L-Ornithine or L-Citrulline. L-Theanine has structural similarity to glutamine and both neurotransmitters that are produced from it (GABA and glutamate) and is known to reach the brain and act in the brain following oral ingestion. Studies have shown that the combination of L-Theanine and Caffeine may work synergistically. One study carried out in 2008 showed results that suggest that L-theanine and Caffeine in combination may be beneficial for improving performance and mood (6.)
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue (*3)
- Optimises mental performance (*1)
- Converts food into energy
- Vital for human performance.
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) is one of the most important vitamins for human life. It’s necessary for making blood cells, and it helps you convert the food you eat into energy. Vitamin B5 helps to reduceAdd Ingredient tiredness and fatigue (*3) and helps to contribute to mental performance (*1).
(Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamine, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12)
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue (*3)
- Optimise mental performance (*1)
- Nervous system function (*6)
- Helps strengthen vision (*7)
B vitamins are a class of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism and synthesis of red blood cells. HMN 24 ® use a B-Vitamin blend across the range of our products, believing they are key components of optimal human performance, particularly vital to ensuring alertness and offsetting fatigue (*3). Riboflavin has also been shown to be a vital part of ensuring our vision stays strong (*7), which is paramount whilst spending much of our day looking at blue light.
Coconut Water Powder
- Naturally hydrating
- Source of naturally occurring electrolytes
- Trace minerals
Hydration upon waking is vital as we know. Coconut water powder is a 100% natural source of electrolytes that can assist with hydration.
Watermelon Juice Powder
- Rich in antioxidants
- Assist with digestion
- Contains Citrulline and Lycopene
Watermelon juice powder is rich in antioxidants such as lycopene, beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin. In addition, watermelon powder may also have a beneficial effect on the digestive system and improve metabolism.
Cucumber Fruit Powder
- Rich in Vitamin C and K.
- Source of naturally occurring electrolytes
Cucumber is a fruit that contains a multitude of beneficial vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, K, Potassium, Magnesium and Manganese.
Electrolyte blend: Sodium/Potassium/Magnesium/Calcium
- Maintain electrolyte balance
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Assists with hydration
Sodium is an essential electrolyte that helps maintain the balance of water in and around your cells. It’s important for proper muscle and nerve function. Potassium is a mineral and electrolyte that contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system (*8). Magnesium is a mineral found in the earth, sea, plants, animals and humans and it contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue (*4) and to normal electrolyte balance (*5). Every cell in your body contains and needs magnesium to function. Calcium is a nutrient that all living organisms need, including humans. It is the most abundant mineral in the body, and it is vital for bone health. Calcium also contributes to normal neurotransmission (*6) (the transmission of nerve impulses between neurons or between a neuron and a muscle fibre or other structure).
Nutrition & Health Claims
Nutrition & Health Claims
1. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
2. Caffeine helps to improve concentration
3. Vitamin B2, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
4. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
5. Caffeine helps to improve alertness.
6. Riboflavin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
7. Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
8. Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
1. Lau, F., Bielinski, D., & Joseph, J. (2007). Inhibitory effects of blueberry extract on the production of inflammatory mediators in lipopolysaccharide-activated BV2 microglia. Journal Of Neuroscience Research, 85(5), 1010-1017. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21205
2. Krikorian, R., Shidler, M., Nash, T., Kalt, W., Vinqvist-Tymchuk, M., Shukitt-Hale, B., & Joseph, J. (2010). Blueberry Supplementation Improves Memory in Older Adults†. Journal Of Agricultural And Food Chemistry, 58(7), 3996-4000. doi: 10.1021/jf9029332
3. Benton, D., & Donohoe, R. (2010). The influence of creatine supplementation on the cognitive functioning of vegetarians and omnivores. British Journal Of Nutrition, 105(7), 1100-1105. doi: 10.1017/s0007114510004733
4. Sarkar, A., Ghosh, D., Haldar, D., Sarkar, P., Gupta, B., Dastidar, S., & Pal, T. (2012). A rapid LC–ESI-MS/MS method for the quantitation of choline, an active metabolite of citicoline: Application to in vivo pharmacokinetic and bioequivalence study in Indian healthy male volunteers. Journal Of Pharmaceutical And Biomedical Analysis, 71, 144-147. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2012.07.003
5. McGlade, E., Locatelli, A., Hardy, J., Kamiya, T., Morita, M., & Morishita, K. et al. (2012). Improved Attentional Performance Following Citicoline Administration in Healthy Adult Women. Food And Nutrition Sciences, 03(06), 769-773. doi: 10.4236/fns.2012.36103
6. Haskell, C., Kennedy, D., Milne, A., Wesnes, K., & Scholey, A. (2008). The effects of l-theanine, caffeine and their combination on cognition and mood. Biological Psychology, 77(2), 113-122. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsycho.2007.09.008
Directions for Use
Directions for Use: Add 1 scoop (12.5g) or 3 rounded teaspoons of powder to 400ml of ice-cold water, stir in a large glass or shake in a HMN 24 ® shaker for 10 seconds and enjoy. To fuel your human potential and give Rise® to purpose, drink 45-60 minutes after waking. Do not exceed two servings daily.
Rise ® is great to use pre-exercise, pre-work, pre-school run or simply pre-starting your performance-driven day, whatever the goals.
All HMN24® products have been developed to provide approximately 1 months support, but do not necessarily need to be used every day. All of our products are best used on days where mental and physical workload are at their highest. We believe for most people, this is usually 5-6 days per week with 1-2 days off. Therefore, 24 servings is 28-32 days supply. We all need balance in our life and nutritional support is no different.
Food supplements should be stored out of the reach of children.Do not use if seal is broken. After use immediately re-seal. Do not allow moisture into the pack. Leave desiccant bag within the pack.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
High caffeine content, not suitable for children, pregnant women and persons sensitive to caffeine (31.25mg/100ml). Discontinue use and consult a medical professional if adverse reactions occur.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
OPTIMISE YOUR MORNING
To succeed in your performance lifestyle goals, It is vital that your morning routine is driven by intent and led by habits that enable you to feel optimised and focussed.
A successful morning routine needs to be one that maximises energy levels, optimises hydration and heightens mental performance and awareness, facilitating a positive attitude and a growth mindset, committed to making you ready to win the morning.
Mornings hold the promise of new beginnings—a canvas for you to paint your story. But what if you could enhance your mornings, without disrupting your natural biological rhythm and without overly stimulating your sympathetic nervous system?
RISE™ has been expertly developed to optimise your morning. It is formulated with Blueberry Juice Powder, which contains naturally-occurring Antioxidants and gives RISE™ its great natural flavour and colouring. RISE™ also contains the human-optimising combination of Naturally derived Caffeine, Theanine and CDP- Citicoline, supported by 500mg of Acetyl- L Carnitine, all vital additions to any formula aiming to enhance Acetylcholine production. On top of this, we have added Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate, which is becoming a growing functional staple of our community seeking performance optimisation. RISE™ is also engineered to be taken at a time that respects your body's natural waking responses.
Unlike traditional caffeine supplements, RISE™ is formulated to be taken 60-90 minutes after waking, allowing your body to naturally activate and minimise acute and chronic disruption to your biological waking processes.
RISE™ combines the power of caffeine with carefully selected nootropics, unlocking enhanced focus, mental clarity, and sustained energy to fuel your mornings.
Imagine a morning when you feel naturally energised, maintaining a balanced state of mind, and ready to seize opportunities without overwhelming your system.
In a world that demands your best, RISE™ empowers you to optimise your mornings, aligning with your body's natural rhythm, and minimising the jarring effects of excessive and poorly timed stimulation.
With its unique formulation and incredible taste, RISE™ supports your cognitive function, enhances productivity, and allows you to experience a harmonious balance between energy and tranquillity.
It's not just about energy; it's about empowering your mornings, cultivating a mindful approach, and maximizing your potential with a steady and sustainable boost.
Start your mornings right with HMN24 RISE™, the caffeine and nootropic-based supplement designed to optimise your mornings, without overwhelming your system.
Awaken your mind, energise your body, and embrace the full potential of your mornings.