Essential cookies are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access our website or take certain actions on our website. ‘Non-essential’ cookies and other technologies are only placed on your computer or device if you have consented to us doing so. You consent to us placing nonessential cookies on your computer or device by continuing to use our website with your browser settings set to accept cookies.
For information on the difference between essential and non-essential cookies, see the section below.
What are cookies? Cookies are small data files sent by a website’s server to a web browser, processor memory or hard drive and stored there. They can be used for a range of different purposes, such as customising a website for a particular user, helping a user navigate a website, improving that user’s website experience, and storing that user’s preferences and login information.
Essential and non-essential cookies Cookies can be classified as either ‘essential’ or ‘non-essential’. Essential cookies: these are cookies that are either:
- used solely to carry out or facilitate the transmission of communications over a network; or
- strictly necessary to provide an online service (e.g. our website or a service on our website) which you have requested.
Non-essential cookies: these are any cookies that do not fall within the definition of essential cookies, such as cookies used to analyse your behaviour on a website (‘analytical’ cookies) or cookies used to display advertisements to you (‘advertising’ cookies).
If you require further information about cookies in general, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org Cookies used on our website
Cookies used on our website
List of cookies used:
- CART – The association with your shopping cart
- CATEGORY_INFO – Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly
- COMPARE – The items that you have in the Compare Products list
- CURRENCY – Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER – An encrypted version of your customer id with the store
- CUSTOMER_AUTH – An indicator if you are currently logged into the store
- CUSTOMER_INFO – An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS – Stores the Customer Segment ID
- FRONTEND – You session ID on the server
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE – A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not
- GUEST-VIEW – Allows guests to edit their orders
- LAST_CATEGORY – The last category you visited
- LAST_PRODUCT – The most recent product you have viewed
- NEWMESSAGE – Indicates whether a new message has been received
- NO_CACHE – Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART – A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site
- POLL – The ID of any polls you have recently voted in
- POLLN – Information on what polls you have voted on
- RECENTLYCOMPARED – The items that you have recently compare
- STF – Information on products you have emailed to friends
- STORE – The store view or language you have selected
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS – The products that you have recently viewed
- WISHLIST – An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist
- WISHLIST_CNT – The number of items in your Wishlist
Essential cookies used
These are cookies which are strictly necessary for our website to be able to operate or to provide you with a service on our website which you have requested.
We use the following types of non-essential cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies
- Analytical cookies
These are cookies that are designed for purposes such as enhancing a website’s functionality. These are either not strictly essential for the website or functionality which you have requested to work, or are cookies which serve non-essential purposes in addition to their essential purpose.
Analytical (or performance) cookies track and gather data about what a user does on a website. These cookies are not essential for our website or its functionality to work.
How to accept or reject cookies
There are a number of different ways in which you can accept or reject some or all cookies. Some of the main methods of doing so are described below.
You are welcome to block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website. However, please be aware that doing so may impair our website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable.
You should also be aware that clearing all cookies from your browser will also delete any cookies that are storing your preferences, for example, whether you have accepted cookies on a website or any cookies that are blocking other cookies.